Okay...these monthly pictures of Palmer just aren't doing her beautiful eyes
any justice. Everyone asks where she gets her blue eyes and her strawberry
blonde hair, with daddy being Mexican and my dad being a Spaniard. Well, truth
be told, I am a green-eyed towhead but have been dying my hair dark brown for 8
years now. And my eyes were blue until I hit puberty at the age of 12. Somehow
I missed the boat that my sister and almost every cousin in our family hopped
on with their brown hair, brown eyes and olive skin. I take much after my
mom who is also a natural towhead with blue eyes. My father-in-law is a
strawberry blonde, blue-eyed Idahoan.Miss Palmer’s genes clearly took after me, her Nana on my side and her
Papa on Anthony’s side.I’ve heard many comments
that she needs a spray tan or that maybe she’ll tan good when summer hits.Frankly, I could care less what color her
skin is.She is gorgeous in every way, her
eyes melt our hearts and her porcelain skin is absolutely flawless.I love looking at my two girls and seeing the
diversity between them.Amiya has
beautiful caramel skin and her one green eye and one hazel eye are just as
piercing as Palmer’s.With my green eyes
and her dad’s hazel eyes I don’t think she had a chance at getting brown eyes. Honestly, none of this even matters because what truly counts is their inner beauty. I've met some really beautiful-on-the-outside people in my life that have turned out to be some really ugly individuals. Now if we could just get the oldest to understand that just because inner beauty is what is most important doesn't mean we don't need to take showers.
No comments:
Post a Comment