Monday, January 24, 2011

Giddy

Giddy; to make (someone) feel excited to the point of disorientation...that's been me for 32 days now! 

As most of you already know...we got engaged the day before Christmas Eve!  You know that feeling when you have your first kiss or you meet a new guy/girl that you REALLY like?  Or maybe it's just doing whatever it is that makes you feel the highest of high.  Well...we're still on that hot air balloon of love. Since our engagement we can't seem to get enough of each other.  When we leave for work it's a race to see who can send the "I love you" text first. Although; that's not way off from the norm!  It's been the most amazing two years for us and this next step is so exciting!  Personally, I am still a bit numb thinking about how I actually get to marry my best friend and spend the rest of my life with him.  Now THAT'S cool! 

Amiya has been waiting for this moment and is very excited about having someone to call DAD!!  She asked him over a year ago but she said it'll feel more real to her once we are married.  Nothing makes us happier than making her happy.  If there was ever a time where I didn't have faith in finding my soul mate not once did I not have faith in finding the perfect man for her to call dad.  She's excited about wearing a pretty dress and that mom said she could wear blush on the big day.  Having done things a bit backwards, having her so young and before marriage, it's been really fun getting to plan a wedding with her as my little helper.  I can definitely count on her giving me an honest opinion.  As the Maid of Honor... she's doing an excellent job filling the shoes!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT! I do know that feeling! I am marrying my best friend in 54 days. XOXO

    ReplyDelete