Saturday, May 7, 2011

Gram turns 79!

The day before Easter we had the pleasure of spending a sunny day with all of Anthony's family for Gram's 79th Birthday.  This family is huge and is the epitome of what family stands for; unconditional love, no passing judgement and just full of life!  Gram is the glue to this family and even though she is little she is a feisty one!  I was warned by Anthony when I first met her, Thanksgiving 2008, that I was probably going to get the third degree of when I was gonna make Anthony a groom and when I would be bringing her grandbabies.  She did not put any pressure that first time but soon after I heard about it every time.  "Mija...Anthony has been in so many weddings and I wanna see him as a groom and I want to see him have children, it's my dream before I go to heaven."  Ahhhh...no pressure there Gram!  I have grown to love this woman more and more every time I see her.  She is one of the most loving, couragious, generous, God-fearing ladies I have ever known.  It was such a joy to watch her on her special day just soak up having her family together.

Gram with Hayden (AK's nephew)!

The Birthday Girl blowin' out her candles!  She's so stinkin' cute!
I love watching her with Anthony and all of her family; it's so heart-warming!  We love you Gram and can't wait for our special day to help make some of your dreams come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment